|BREAKING NEWS||[Nov. 21, 2018] SHOWSOTROS! Productions celebrates its 10 year anniversary!|
Being an original family recipe growing up, I refer to these ribs as "Knight's Sweet Beef Ribs," being that my own personal last name means "knight" in English. My last name is Caballero, and so I thought, "why not?" Anyway, here's our little recipe:
• Five (5) lbs of beef ribs
• clean, separate ribs; slice, remove any impurities
• put in a large pot
• add 1 gallon of water
• boil for 15 minutes
• 5 bay leaves (not shown)
• 1 medium red onion, shredded
• 1 teaspoon of peppercorns
Place in boiling pot of water and cover for 1 hour, or until ribs are near tender
After, then add:
• 2 medium carrots, sliced
• 3 stalks of celery, sliced
• 1 medium jalapeño, sliced with seeds removed
• 2 tablespoons of fish sauce or salt
Put ingredients in the pot and boil until vegetables are tender. After, turn off heat.
• 3 cups of Pamana brand Sweet Chili Sauce
Place tendered ribs from pot into oven-safe baking dish, or aluminum tray. Generously, pour chili sauce on each rib (depending on the sizes of the ribs).
Place inside the oven and bake at 300° for 30-45 minutes.
Take ribs out of oven; Best served hot.
There you have it, sweet ribs with a twist and a kick!